Saturday, January 11, 2020

Bloom*Topia ~ Where Wishes Come True



I am gathering supplies to be ready for Bloom*Topia.


This is the sample and and stitch along information 
@


As you can see I am using a different Aida color and cloth.
My floss is the DMC packet. 

The Cross Stitch Along is new this year.

There is also the yearly Quilt Along ...


This is the sample quilt and the quilt along information
@



I have fabric ... of course, I have fabric!

I am stitching mostly from my stash.
I will post my fabric choices for this quilt along soon.


Both of the "Free ~ Please Give a Donation" Patterns
are to benefit 


I like to donate once a year  in advance to this cause 
and then I download the free patterns as they are released.



Are you getting ready to help wishes come true this year, too? 

1 comment:

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Oh both these stitch alongs look so pretty. Thanks for the links and info. I will enjoy seeing what you choose from your stash for the blocks.