Saturday, January 25, 2020

One Monthly Goal for January ~ Completed


My January OMG is completed!


This goal oriented event is hosted monthly by



I started this project with this blank cloth and new thread spool
and posted this as 



These were my first Sashiko Stitches. 

I combined this goal with my Winter Blues Blog Hop project
which was to learn something new for this first month of the New Year.


I enjoyed this new journey very much and decided
to honor my first Sashiko stitches
by framing it in fabric and a simple white frame.
The small vase was a refrigerator magnet gift from one of my sons
and it seemed the perfect touch.



I am happy to have completed this simple goal and am linking up with
all the bloggers at the


Sew many wonderful goals completed in the links!

I hope to join this party again next month. 

6 comments:

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi Pat! This is really a lovely project. Your stitches look so nice and even, and the white on the navy background really is stunning. I hope you are really pleased with yourself on the fabulous completion of this OMG. ~smile~ Roseanne

Mary in Peoria Handmade said...

Just beautiful!

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Loving the blues.

claudia said...

What a lovely project! I love how you framed it. Nice work!!!

Farm Quilter said...

Yay for goals set and met!!! Love your sashiko!!

Patty said...

Lovely! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!