Friday, January 17, 2020

Quilty Love = Cross Stitch Love


I am stitching along with the 


All info in the link above.

This is another new WIP.

I am beginning to think I need to stop starting new projects
but I saw all the stitching in progress and I just could not resist.  

It is late at night here and was sewing today on one of my quilty commitments
when this project called my name because my floss arrived today!


I am choosing medium red, pink and light seagreen DMC floss for this project.
These seem to be some of my favorite colors brightening the winter this year.
I am also using 10 count Vintage Aida and my Q-Snap Frame again.

I am hoping to accomplish this one in about a month,
working on it only late a night right before sleep.

Sweet Quilty Love Dreams!  

1 comment:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

very pretty. Love the colors and I agree. We are only few weeks into winter, but we already yearn for the colors of spring.