Friday, January 10, 2020

When Your Fabric Love is Also Book Love


I love all things Tilda <3 

 So I love Tone Finnanger's books. 

Some of her older books are hard to find or overseas shipping or too pricey
so when I found some  


I could not resist.
There are a few more titles I would have liked.
Those are for another day.

I found these books 
@

Books, Books and Books!
Good Prices.
Free Worldwide Shipping!
I like :-) 


This book was a fun find.
I want to make some of her soft doll and friends.
I do not have much sewing experience with this type of pattern.
Full instructions and templates in the book. 
This particular book is also available Here on Amazon


I read them and pour over the patterns and dream of being able to sew some of these.

Day dreaming sweet sewing dreams today.

May you have a happy day ... :-) 



3 comments:

Farm Quilter said...

They look like great books!! I'm awful at sewing 3D!! But I'm going to keep trying, because I have some wool and want to make bears for my grandkids - there are 8 of them so far so I'll have some practice!!

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi Pat! I have a post about quilt and sewing dreaming coming out on Monday - I totally am in that mood. Great books you have shared with us. ~smile~ Roseanne

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Happy Day to YOU too!! I love books. I should make more things for instructions in them. Perhaps I'll challenge myself to do that. Sounds challenging to me. I really should deal with my OWN challenges.
xx, Carol