Monday, January 6, 2020

OMG ~ Something New to Meet the Winter Blues 2020


Something old that will be new (for me) for the New Year.


I have decided to participate in the 


A few years back I used to participate in this regularly on another site.
My track record in recent years has not been too successful.
So I will make a January goal and see how it goes.

I am also participating in the 



I am combining efforts here. 

My January Goal is to beat the Winter Blues by stitching something new and blue.


It just may have something to do with this piece of dark blue fabric.

Wish Me Luck.

Are you setting monthly goals for 2020?

If sew, maybe you would enjoy participating with the fun


Many, many inspiring projects in the works.

Hope to see you joining us.  


5 comments:

Danette said...

Good luck on your goal. The sunflowers look nice and cheery!

Chantal said...

Good luck. Can't wait to see what you have in mind. ;^)

Laura said...

Have fun thinking about what to do with the blue. I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Farm Quilter said...

This is going to be a fun blog hop!! I have my flimsy made, I just need a couple of quilt holders to help me out so I can take pictures! These hops have been pushing me to sew and I really need it!!

Patty said...

Looks fun. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.