Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Sewing the Red, White and Blue


I pulled these fabrics today sew I would be ready for the 


Block Drive for 2020




The QOV National Sew Day is February 1st.

Since I am a "Stay at Home Quilter" 
I will be sewing blocks in my own quilty corner
on Saturday.

I registered via the 


The block drive is for easy 9 Patch Blocks this year


The block has very specific fabric, placement and pressing needs
 so that they will work well with all the other blocks ...


Will you be sewing blocks this year?

Hope to see you joining this wonderful sewing project.


3 comments:

KaHolly said...

Thanks for the heads up! I’m sewing a QOV right now!

Unknown said...

I'm planning to make some blocks for this project but will have to wait until the weather breaks and I can get to my "sewing shed" as that's where all my patriotic fabrics are stored. Or maybe I can get a grand-girl to run over to the shed and get them out for me. In any event, I plan to make blocks for this project.

Farm Quilter said...

Thank you for letting us know!! I'll make some RWB 9Ps on February 1!! I'll be doing it solo as well, since I currently am under the weather!