Saturday, January 4, 2020

My PQ Mini Mystery Quilt Top Done!



My Mini Mystery Quilt Top is done in time to enter it into the Linky Party at



Here is the

Final Clue & Linky Party



I started with These Fabrics 
which I pulled for another project
to see how they would play together in a larger quilt.



I started sewing My Clue 1 Block Here on Thursday.



 I completed my top just in time to add it to the Linky Party

This was an interesting mystery.
I will sew more of these fabrics and have this cute mini quilt to coordinate with it.

There are lots of pretty quilts in the links.


for designing and hosting this mystery challenge.

It was a fun way to start the Quilty New Year.


3 comments:

Danice G said...

What a pretty little quilt. Those fabrics and colors are really nice.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

What a cute quilt. Love the fabrics you used.

Farm Quilter said...

I'm so glad you got your spools finished for the link party!!! I love it!!! Aren't you glad you did it now?? *grin*