Sunday, January 24, 2021

Curves QAL ~ January Goal ~ 8 Blocks

 

My blocks are done for the January Goal for the 


2021 QAL @ Patchwork Inspirations


These are Fan Blade Blocks of my own design.


I used my 8" Dresden Ruler to cut the fan blades.

I started with this small fat quarter bundle that I received last year as a

Valentine Gift in an order from the Fat Quarter Shop

and added other scrap fabrics from my stash.

~

It has been icy cold and windy here in my quilty corner

and we have had some issues with our smart thermostat's online app.

Mr. Scrapatch had to install an old fashioned one to get our heat running again.

So it has been rather cold in my sewing corner 

and I have been snuggling under the quilts at lot.

Now it it time to watch some playoff football.

Maybe I shall do some slow stitching on my heart cross stitch project.

~

I hope you have been warm and well and happy.

<3 


3 comments:

Dorian said...

Your fan blocks are looking good Pat. I like the lovely pinks you chose. We have a few inches of fluffy white stuff outside this morning :) So I'll be cuddling with quilts and staying indoors today. Have a lovely day.

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

Pretty pink block, I have never done fan pattern, looks fun!
Enjoy the challenge!

O'Quilts said...

Yes, fan blocks are great...inspiring