Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Stay-At-Home Round Robin ~ I Am In!

 


A Stay-At-Home Round Robin?

I like this plan! 

In the past I used to enjoy participating in mailing around Round Robins

 with a group of my online quilting friends. 

My swap days are over now as I feel my eyesight is too spotty for doing 

the quality work needed to send something to another quilter.

Also, the cost and delays in shipping these days are prohibitive.

I am happy and productive as a stay and home quilter.

A Stay-At-Home Round Robin is a great idea.

This way I can also enjoy sewing with a group while making my quilt.



All you Need to Know to Join SAHRR @ Quilting Gail



I am picking this orphan Star Chain Block, which I made one year ago for 

My Moda Blockheads 3 Start

I became distracted by other projects and never made another block.

I love fabrics and colors in this block.

This block has been on the design wall near my sewing machine waiting 

for more blocks and the fabrics are all in a handy plastic cube.

Now it is time to use it for something new! 

~

To see the other center blocks in the Round Robin click on the

SAHRR Center Block Linky Party Here

I did not find this fun sew along until after this first linky party ended

but I hope to join in the next one. 

~

Do you like Round Robins? 

Hope to see you sewing along ... :-) 



6 comments:

Susan said...

Looks great! Glad you're joining in - enjoy making your round robin!

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Fun block. Love the colors.

Laura said...

So many colours to work with as you build out the round robin. I am participating too @lolly2430.

piecefulwendy said...

What a pretty block! It will do well for a Round Robin. So glad you are joining in!

Chantal said...

I wish I had more time to sew. I would definitively join this group. It sounds so much fun. I'll just watch from the side line this year. Love your center block. Enjoy! ;^)

Nancy @ Grace and Peace Quilting said...

Super cute block! It'll made a great RR center!