Sunday, January 31, 2021

My Sew Sampler Subscription is Back!

 


My Sew Sampler Box for January has arrived! 

>>> Spoiler Alert <<<

Photos of the contents appear in this post.



I received my first box here ... 

Sew Sampler ~ My First Box ~ May 2017

and have been subscribed ever since.

Last year while my son-in-law was deployed I called Fat Quarter Shop and asked them to send my boxes to my daughter so she would have something to brighten her month.  

We also sent a monthly box of snacks and other goodies to our soldier via Amazon.

Now that he is home again, my box is coming once again to me. 

My daughter enjoyed receiving them so much she has her own subscription now. 


All Info Here To Subscribe

My Girl was on the waiting list less than a month 

and she also received the January Box.


Warning: Photos of the goodies 

in the January 2021 Box below >>>>> 


The theme for this month's box is "Sweater Weather."

Very topical.

We wear sweaters indoors w=in January where I live.

We put heavy woolen coats and parkas over our sweaters when we venture outside.


Here are the goodies inside the weather cover.


The fabric line is

Cider by Basic Grey

I love the colors in this fabric line but have resisted purchasing.

So I am very happy with the Honey Bun fabric surprise this month.

The pattern is nice to and it has a throw size option.

I am happy to have this happy box arriving again each month. 

:-) 

No comments: