Monday, January 25, 2021

New Blog Hop Coming ~ Sign Up Now!


I so love the beach.

These are my toes in the Pacif Ocean, Posted Here in 2017 

when I visited there two years ago. 



So as soon as I saw this new blog hop announcement 

Salt and Sand Blog Hop 2019

I signed right up!

This blog hop is being organized right now by the lovely

Carol @ Just Let Me Quilt

So hop right over to sign right up if you wish to join in the fun!

~

I have a lot of ideas for this theme.

Hmmmm ...what to choose?

~

Right now where I am the beach would look more like this:

Photo Credit                                    
This is the northern Atlantic. 
                            
I do enjoy a walk on this beach in winter,  
as long as I am wearing warm woolies,
like Bernie's Mittens, 
and warm boots.
No toes in the water here now.
Brrrr ... would get frost bite! 
The beach in the photo is about thirty minutes from me by car
and it is usually wind swept
and the water is always cold, even in summer.

Mostly right now I like to stay inside and pet the fabric and snuggle under the quilts.

Maybe I should bundle up and take a walk in the cold and salty air
to clear out some cobwebs ands find some inspiration.

Are you feeling inspired?

Hope to see you joining us in the blog hop!

:-) 




1 comment:

Sofran said...

I emailed Carol this morning! This sounds lovely.