Friday, January 22, 2021

Stitching and Sewing and Smiling



Tonight I am sitting and sewing and stitching and smiling.

It has been a heart warming week visiting all the beautiful hearts in the

Hearts On Fire Blog Hop @ Just Let Me Quilt

and I started reminiscing today.

So I pulled out this keepsake box I made long ago.

In it are photos and mementos like the tiny school portraits 

of my children when they were young.

I am adding a few more recent treasures to this box tonight.

This was made seven years ago for 

Hugs & Kisses XO Blog Hop

There was a cute photo of a much younger Katniss helping me 

find threads that I had previously stored in the box.

Such a cute kitty helper.

Every time I sew and stitch I am making memories ... :-) 

I have been playing with these fabrics today.

I have also been making progress on my 

Stitches from the Heart Cross Stitch


For more heartwarming fun, check out these

20 Free Valentine's Day Projects from Art Gallery Fabrics

You are sure to find something to love.



May you have a happy heart making memories today! 



1 comment:

claudia said...

I love your Heart Keepsake Box! It is absolutely beautiful!