Saturday, January 30, 2021

Escape to Tilda's World

 


Sometimes I just like to escape to

 Tilda's World

It is a place filled with fantastic fabric quilts and friends.


The new fabric line is Woodland and it is lovely.


It coordinates well with older Tilda Fabric lines.

I have not bought any of the last three new lines 

but I may buy me a few half-yards of the whimsical forest critters

to add to my existing stash.


Here is the Woodland Catalogue



There are several new adorable Free Patterns like these pillow and quilt.

All Free Tilda Patterns May Be Found Here


It is still bitterly cold here and we are expecting a storm coming our way

 that may bring a foot or two of snow in the next few days, 

so I have enjoyed my visit to the warm Woodland forest.

May you stay safe and warm.

Enjoy!  


2 comments:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

OMG that squirrel pillow is too cute!

sue s said...

I love the soft sage and lilac prints! So spring-like!