Thursday, January 14, 2021

I Like Thursday # 80 ~ Quilty Kitty Love

 


"Good Morning and Welcome to I Like Thursday.

Quilty Kitty Maestro here bringing you today's post."


"I am the computer kitty @ Life in the Scrapatch.

Here I am watching 

Kimberly @ Fat Quarter Shop Flosstube

yesterday with Mommy.

I like to chase Kimberly's lovely manicured nails.

Mommy says I make a better door than a window, 

but I have no idea what that means.

I am not moving, if that is what she means.

I like it when Mommy pets me while I do my computer work.

We kitties deserve love and appreciation."

"While I was on the computer, Mommy cross stitched.

Katniss was the designated cross stitch helper of the day."


" Katniss helped by chasing the needle and floss on the back of the cross stitch.

Good work, Katniss, keeping Mommy busy while I am on the computer."


"My little sister Nutmeg was on perimeter detail

and was keeping the birds and the squirrels away.

Nutmeg makes a lot of noise when there is an intruder alert at the back door.

Then Mommy and me and Katniss stop work to come to her aide.

I do not like this visitor, although Mommy says he is a very nice cat

and we should not hiss and growl at him.

Mommy says he is clearly well cared for and has a home and 

he will not be coming to live with us so we should not be jealous.

Really?  Jealous?  Us?  

Well, I never!"

"Extra kitty kisses to my baby sister kitty

for chasing off the intruder kitty and other critters."


"It was a busy day so we all snuggled in for a well deserved sleep. 

Mommy says it was cold and a 'Three Cat Night,'

whatever that means.

~

Before I sign off here, Mommy says I need to link up

 with all the other peeps and critters at the ...


I Like Thursday Bloggers @ Not Afraid of Color

and to have a Happy Thursday!" 



... from the Scrapatch Cats. 

 

5 comments:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

That is certainly a fluffy intruder. Good job all the kitties of quilt making, helping on the computer and perimeter control.

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi Pat! Maestro looks so cute and comfy in the quilting box, and Katniss watching the cross stitch and being helpful is adorable. And finally, Nutmeg did an excellent job on border patrol. HA - a three cat night. It's always a three cat night at your house. ~smile~ Roseanne

PaintedThread said...

Such cute kitties!

piecefulwendy said...

Wilbs approves of this post :-) He particularly loves boxes, so he thinks Maestro has a good deal going! That visitor cat is a handsome fella!

Susan said...

Hey Maestro, you write very well for a cat. I enjoyed your post. You should write more often so your mom can do more stitching.