Saturday, January 16, 2021

Sitting and Stitching From the Heart

 


Rainy Saturday ~ A Good Day for Sitting and Stitching

I made progress on my

 Stitches from the Heart Started Here

This is a free pattern from 


Click Here @ The Fat Quarter Shop Blog


Download the free Stitches From The Heart

 Cross Stich Pattern Here 


The colors in the sample are all pinks and reds and I did not have enough variety

of these in my stash so I bought a thread pack ... 



Stitches From the Heart DMC Thread Pack


Then I decided that I wanted to match the colors in my 

Quilty Love Cross Stitch Finished Here


I am picking and placing each color as I go 

and only following the chart for the count. 

This is slow going for me, but I am happy with how this is looking.

I will probably be sitting and stitching tomorrow, too.

~

What are you working on this weekend?



1 comment:

Nancy said...

I wanted to start that Quiltty heart but decided not to. I broke my shoulder in May and am finally beginning to pick up my stitching again. I was in a sling strapped to my body for 8 weeks so I lost a lot of use of my hand and arm. I have slowly been gaining it back, I was able to bind the quilts I made in the fall for Christmas gifts. That really helped my gain some dexterity in my fingers. I would like to finish the stitching I started in the spring. I think I will pick that up this afternoon and try and figure out where I left off.