Today was a Fabric Play Day!
These are Improv Fan Blocks ~ just for fun!
These are my Week 1 Blocks for the
I had thought to sew a much different project from my list.
and I dug out my 8" Easy Dresden Ruler.
Soon I had sets of 5 fan blades for blocks.
This is a possible setting idea, but I really do not know where this quilt is going.
The center was a circle that I cut into quarters.
After I made the first two blocks,
I decided to draw a pattern to make the rest of the blocks easier.
There is a tracking sheet for the quilt along.
We are supposed to make 16 blocks, 8 per month.
I hope to be caught up by the end of January.
The schedule is relaxed and so there is a good chance
I will be able to complete it on time.
I am sewing just for fun.
I hope you had a fun quilty weekend!