Friday, January 8, 2021

Stitches From The Heart ~ New Projects For 2021


 A New Stitching Project. 

This is a free project and I have all the supplies I need in my stash.

I want to use some of the same colors that I chose for my 


Quilty Love Cross Stitch ~ 2020 Finish Posted Here 

I love the combination of red, pink and aqua threads.



Download the free Stitches From The Heart 

 Cross Stitch Pattern Here



There is also a free mini-quilt pattern.

Download the free Stitches From The Heart

 Mini-Quilt Pattern Here




Click Here @ The Fat Quarter Shop Blog

for more information for these and other projects

Thank you, Fat Quarter Shop! 

Do you love Valentine's Day fabric and projects?

If so, you may want to ...


Pre-Order The Cupid Box 2021 @ FQS Now!


This box will sell out quickly, so if you want one, do not delay. 

 I ordered my box.

Usually the Cupid Box is my favorite surprise package of the year.


May your day be filled with love and stitches from the heart. 


<3 



No comments: