Monday, January 4, 2021

Stitchery Sampler Sew Along Starting Soon!

 


I received this lovely kit for Christmas and am getting ready to sew along!

Stitchery Sampler Sew Along @ Fig Tree Quilts

This sew along was not on my list for 2021 before I received the kit,

but I love the pattern and fabrics!


 So far I have only opened the box and "oohed" and "ahhed" over the fabrics.

This Sew Along Starts on January 8th.

I have joined the

 Fig Tree Quilts Friends FB Group Here 

and look forward to sewing and sharing.

~~~

What sew along plans have you made for the New Year? 

~~~

Happy Sewing! 


2 comments:

Chantal said...

Ooh! That's a fabulous box of fabrics. The quilt is awesome too. I have signed up for Cecile Sew Along. The theme this year is "Curved" which I am not very good at. Here's my chance to improve my technique. Enjoy the sew-along. ;^)

sue s said...

I am doing Pat Sloan's new "Home is" QAL starting Wednesday. I'm also doing a small RSC project which is a continuance of last year. Your stitchery looks like fun.