Saturday, January 9, 2021

We Are Stronger Together

"Live in Harmony"

"Love One Another"

"Scatter Sunshine"

"Choose Joy"

These are all good words to live by."

Here is another:

"We Are Stronger Together"




All Info on the Stronger Together Quilt and Stitch Along

Here @ Fat Quarter Shop



This is a beautiful quilt! 



Stronger Together Quilt Pattern Here


There is a kit and the fabrics are beautiful:


Stronger Together Quilt Kit Here

which has several close up photos of the quilt. 


It is also a Cross Stitch pattern:



Stronger Together Cross Stitch Pattern Here



The quilt and stitch along schedule and details may be found Here.

These are for purchase designs with proceeds to benefit 


The UNCF College Fund

in celebration of Black History Month. 


I do not have any idea of what fabrics I may be using but I have downloaded the 


Free Stronger Together Coloring Sheet

and plan to sew from my stash.

I am liking the blue and yellow and black in the fabrics in the pincushion.



and I know I have some left of a fat quarter bundle in my stash somewhere. 

Will need to do some stash spelunking to unearth them, though.

;) 



1 comment:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Love your little pincushion. Wow don't we need that right now? What an awesome quilt. Thanks for sharing the information.