Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Stitch, Sew and Show 2021 ~ Week # 2

 


Welcome to Week 2 of my Stitch Sew and Show Linky Party!


I started a new cross stitch project,

my first for the New Year. 

This pattern is free from the 



Click Here @ The Fat Quarter Shop Blog



Download the free Stitches From The Heart

 Cross Stich Pattern Here 


I am also sewing more scrappy pink fans for my

 Curves QAL Project Started Here

 


I am also finishing the piecing of the top of the project that I was working on for

Last Week's Stitch Show & Show Linky Party

There are some very inspiring projects in the links.

Did you stop by and visit my Linky Party Friends?


Please join in this week's fun by adding your link below.

This party will be open until next Tuesday

so everyone may participate at their own pace.

Happy Stitching and Sewing! 


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

piecefulwendy said...

I've been tempted to try that cross stitch (I haven't cross stitched in years). I love the little llama thread holders!