Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Stitch Sew & Show ~ Week 4

 


Week 4 for my Wednesday 

Stitch Show and Show Linky Party! 

I am enjoying all the beautiful inspiration in the links.

The month has been sew productive.

Thanks to all who have been sharing and showing

and keeping me company as I sew-at-home. 


I even made a new start. 

This quilt has been on my "To-Do List" for a few years now.

Can you guess what it may be? 

More photos coming soon! 


I added my 2nd Round border to my 

Stay-at-Home Round Robin WIP

Mondays have been fun as this is when the new border is announced.


I completed all the blocks to meet the January Goal for my

Curves QAL

I am actually ahead on this one.

I do have a few other "starts" that could use some sew time ...


... like my

 Swirling Stars Scrappy Quilt

These are the fabrics on my cutting and sewing table right now.


Time to Sew & Show!

What are you working on this week?  

~

How are your 2021 goals coming along? 


This link party will be open from Wednesday to Tuesday every week

to allow everyone to participate at their own pace.

To join in the fun, please enter our link here ...



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

4 comments:

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

A lot of beautiful projects in progress!

piecefulwendy said...

Oh shoot. I'll try to remember to link up next week! So many fun posts to read and pretty projects!

Scrapatches said...

This Linky Party is open from Wednesday to Tuesday, Join in any time ... :-) Pat

Quiltpiecer said...

Thanks for hosting this linky party. I am happy to participate. Looks like you are sew busy! And thank you for the link to the Swirling Stars QAL. I don't really need another project but this looks like fun.