Monday, January 15, 2024

101 Tilda Bits & My Daily Block

 

Wondering how I manage to use my Tilda Bits Bundle

 to sew my Temperature Tree Blocks

 ... and save my pretty bundle? 


I cut new Fat 16ths from my larger stash pieces when I use one.


This way a hold onto bits and pieces of my treasured Tilda ...


... and make my daily Temperature Tree block.

This is the block for January 15th.

The high of the day was 31 degrees F.

Our night time temperature dipped into the teens

 and my fingers turn purple in the cold,

 so I am using light purple for 10 - 19 degrees

 and dark purple for single digits. 

With the wind chill factor is felt like it was down in the single digits last night.

 Colder tonight ... Brrrr!



So here are my 101 Tilda Bits ... lovely and loved as ever. 


Stay safe and warm and treasure your fabric 

wherever you are. 

Hugs & Stitches!



2 comments:

Joanne said...

Hi ,
Your title caught my eye :) I'm coming to you via
https://pinkernpunkinquilting.blogspot.com/
101 Tilda bits ? Sounds intriguing :)
What a fantastic collection and use of Tilda :)
A girl after my own heart :)
Tilda is 25 this year ! Looking forward to their year ahead !
take care,
Joanne

Gretchen Weaver said...

Good way to make use of every bit of those fabrics!