Friday, January 19, 2024

Free Pattern Friday ~ Canadian Quilter's Mystery 2024

 



Would you like to make a Fabric Oatmeal Raisin Cookie?


Then the

  Canadian Quilters ~ 2024 Mystery Quilt-Along 

is for you!

All Information and the First Two Blocks are available in the link above. 

Are you sewing along? 


My idea of a yummy oatmeal cookie has dried cranberries, 

white chocolate chips and walnuts in them, 

so I would add red to my cookie fabric.

What would you add?


 I have not decided if I will sew along.

I have sew many projects.


I may have to bake Oatmeal Cookies this weekend, though.


May you have a happy quilty and yummy cookie weekend! 


1 comment:

Gretchen Weaver said...

People seem to enjoy doing mystery quilts. I don't participate because I don't want to spend my time making a quilt I don't like in the end. Yes, I know I can donate it as a compassion quilt but I already have patterns I like to make those.

I'm sticking to my list for the year. I want to make quilts that I want to make and not be enticed away. I see too many people jumping in to all the sew-along then are frustrated because they never get around to making quilts they really want to make.

I intentionally made my list of projects for this year not very long because I thought I could reasonably meet those goals. I don't consider myself 'elderly' but I'm getting closer and the need to make quilts from my 'list of quilts to make' is a priority.

You have beautiful quilts in progress. I hope you have lots of finishes to show us this year. Happy stitching!