Sunday, January 21, 2024

Slow Sunday Stitching ~ Flea Market Flowers Progress


Today I did a little

(very little if the truth be told)

slow stitching 

while I was watching the NFL Footbal Playoff Games

 with Mr. Scrapatch and one of our sons. 

The games were interesting so my hands were idle much of the time.

I did make some progress on the first large flower motif

in the upper left hand corner of the grid.

I am playing with the colors that are given in the pattern.


This is my first cross stitch project for 2024

 and I will be working on it for some time,

Flea Market Flowers ~ Started Here

since I have been playing with my sewing machine recently.

Hopefully I will have this motif done soon.


Here are my tools of the trade.

I have been using my take of the

Stitching-in-Hand Method

For this project.


Here is my completed grid for this design.

~~~

Linking up for the first time this year with

Slow Sunday Stitching @ Kathy's Quilts


I hope your weekend has been happy and healthy

and you new week will go well.

Happy Stitching! 




3 comments:

Gretchen Weaver said...

The colors in this cross stitching are so bright and happy. Very cheery to be working on during dreary winter. Happy stitching

V3kb@optonline.net said...

That must have been a heck of a game to make you put your stitching down! I like listening to the news when I stitch -- usually not much need to look and the stitching helps calm me against the stories. Lori Holt designs are always so bright and cheery but leave a lot of room for color personalization. You seem ready and raring to go on this one. Have fun with it!

Anonymous said...

Coming along!
Kathleen - kakingsbury at verizon dot net