Saturday, January 13, 2024

Temperature Quilt 2024 ~ Progress and Planning

 


The plan for my 2024 Temperature Quilt is coming together!



This is my January 13th tree block.

High ~ 57 degrees F

Low ~ 33 degrees F

The high is 23 degrees higher than our average temperature for this date.

We have had rain and strong winds.

Locally, we have weathered the storm well.

The forecast is for temperatures to dip into the teens within 48 hours.


I believe I have enough of this beautiful Tilda Fabric

from their Chic Escape Collection for the backing of my quilt.

 This is called Wild Garden Teal.

I purchased it when the collection was going on sale

and was fortunate to find a this still available.

Buying Tilda Fabric on clearance is always hit or miss.

As this is my favorite fabric and color from them, it is a high score.


May you be having a happy weekend of family and sewing and stitching.



2 comments:

Kim said...

I too have a fabulous Tilda fabrics in my stash. Chic Escape is one of my favourite collections. Love all those trees dancing in Tilda fabrics. That blue with the roses blooming beautifully is gorgeous. This is going to be a beautiful quilt.

Gretchen Weaver said...

The Tilda fabric is beautiful! I would have bought all of it also. Your trees are really cute and a different idea for a temperature quilt. Happy stitching!