Monday, January 1, 2024

New Year ~New Beginings


 Happy New Year to you and yours!


A new year brings new beginnings so I shall begin again with the new year.

This photo is the start of a new cross stitch project.

This pattern was a Christmas gift from one of my sons. 

Flea Market Flowers is an older Lori Holt collection, 

but this pattern is one I have always wanted to stitch.

The Aurifloss and the ivory 11 count aida cloth is from my stash

and has been waiting for the right project.

Here are my first stitches for 2024.

I am stitching the outer border today in gray.

I hope to be back tomorrow to show my progress.


My goals for 2024 are to stitch and sew and post everyday.


I am also starting a monthly linky party.

I am calling it "Hugs & Stitches" 

a phrase borrowed from my dear stitching friend, Debbieann.

All stitches welcome ... 

be they quilting, sewing, crocheting, knitting, embroidery, cross stitching,

hand-sewn or by machine ...

or any creative process that you love.

Hugs are for all.



Please share this new year adventure!

May your new year be filled with creative fun and hugs.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

4 comments:

Chantal said...

All the best to you for the New Year! ;^)

Gretchen Weaver said...

I hope 2024 is a good year for you, happy stitching!

Dorian said...

Looks like a great project Pat, such a pretty pattern. Wishing you all the best this year!

Anonymous said...

This looks like a very pretty project. Can you tell me what the finished size would be with your 11 count aida? Thank you.
Kathleen - kakingsbury at verizon dot net