Friday, January 5, 2024

Free Pattern Friday ~ Cross Stitch Version

 

The grid is complete on my cross stitch


Flea Market Flowers started Here.


Time to start the first flower, this large red and pink one on the upper left.

Here are my planned colors. There are four called for in the pattern.

I may tweak the colors a bit as I stitch as my muse is wont to do. 


Since it is Friday I though I would post this free cross stitch along pattern:



2024 Mystery Cross Stitch Sampler & Fox and Rabbit

Below is 

You can stitch along on their 

Fox and Rabbit Mystery Sampler Facebook Group

where the talented stitchers are inspiring and encouraging. 

I have never attempted one of these masterpieces,

but I love to follow along.

Trying to decide if I should stitch along this year.

I have saved the first step.

Time will tell. 


What are you working on in the new year?


Please share and joint the Hugs & Stitches Party! 


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Those flowers will be so pretty to cross stitch, Pat. Thanks for sharing all the info.