Sunday, February 14, 2021

It's the Little Things That Say "I Love You"

 


I am a firm believer in the adage that 

it is the little things that best say, 

 "I Love You."

So I made this Tiny Log Cabin Key Chain with a little Finger Light

for a friend who says it is dark where she needs to unlock her door at night 

when she gets home from work alone

and that she is always juggling her phone light and her keys 

while trying to get her key in the lock.

I am hoping this little light will help ease her way.

The light is one of those novelty finger lights with a velcro attachment..

The quilted fob for the keychain was made with some of my tiniest scraps

Tiny Logs Patchwork Keychain Tutorial Here


I hope you and yours had a Happy Valentine's Day

<3 

1 comment:

piecefulwendy said...

What a thoughtful little gift for a friend. Kindness matters. Thank you for the tutorial and for making me smile.