Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Stitch Sew & Show ~ Week 5

 


It is Week 5 already for my Stitch Sew & Show Linky Party!

Thanks to all who have been sewing and stitching and showing! 


Good Morning, Snowshine!

We received another few inches of the frosty white stuff yesterday

so I must shovel before I sew today.

Must also bundle up as the polar vortex is visiting us again. 

My sewing photos coming soon. 

It was late in the day before I had a minute to sew,

so I made quick work of a batch of Half Square Triangles by using

Triangles on the Roll papers. 

With some speedy chain stitching and cutting

I soon had a nice stack of triangles. 

These are always perfect size.

I used to draw lines myself but when I did, my HSTs were never so neat

and with my deteriorating eyesight, the papers are so much easier

and well worth the cost.


What are you working on this week, My Quilty Friends?


This link party will be open from Wednesday to Tuesday every week

to allow everyone to participate at their own pace.

To join in the fun, please enter our link here ...


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments: