Friday, February 5, 2021

The Geese Are Ready to Fly

 

Since Monday, I have been working on the Week 3 border for my

SAHRR 

There has been a lot of playing with the fabrics and sewing flying geese units.

There has been a few twists and turns in the design part

and my seam ripper has gotten quite a workout. 

At last, I think I have got it.

The borders are sewn and tomorrow I will be adding them to my Round Robin.

~~~

Mr. Scrapatches' eye surgery went well and he is healing quickly.

It has been nice having him home this week.

On Monday he will be returning to work.

 My eyes are tired and it is time to call it a night.


May you have a happy quilty weekend.


2 comments:

Dorian said...

Looking good Pat, can't wait to see it. I'm glad C's surgery went well and he's healing well. have a great day.

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

I was intrigued by that fruitcocktail cake too as I'd never heard of it. We both love cherries so that would be a great cake for us too. YOurs looks so yummy. Meanwhile, so happy for a successful surgery for your hubby, Pat. Take care now.