Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Stitch Sew & Show ~ Week 4

 


I am late today setting this up.

Mostly because I have been distracted as 

Mr Scrapatch has had lens replacement cataract surgery today in his first eye.

All has gone well and he is now home recovering.

Between the snow and clean-up and worrying about My Guy,

I have not gotten my Week 3 SAHRR Border done.

It is also because I am still designing. 

This is a new plan in the making.

I will be finishing it up later today, I hope.


What are you working on this week, My Quilty Friends?


This link party will be open from Wednesday to Tuesday every week

to allow everyone to participate at their own pace.

To join in the fun, please enter our link here ...


Thank you for joining my sewing circle of friends <3 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments: