Monday, February 8, 2021

Monday, Monday

 

Nutmeg and I are playing with the fabric this evening.

We need to decide on a plan for next border.

SAHRR Round 4 @ Home Sewn By Us

has challenged us with adding a Checkerboard Border.

This is a good choice for me as I was thinking a bright and colorful border

 should be next on my quilt-in-the-making. 

We have also been sewing on our Curves quilt challenge.

I love these fan blade blocks.


We have sewn our quarters into half circles. 

* * * * 

We did get a late start today on our sewing and need to stop so I can finish some of the regular Monday housework. This morning before my coffee I was out clearing the piles that the plows pushed in at the end of our driveway to get our car out of the driveway. Over the weekend another six plus inches of wet and heavy snow fell.

No snow photos.

I have had enough of the white stuff.

It is also very cold again.

More snow is on the way.

It is winter in New England. 

* * * * 

May you an yours be warm and safe.

Have a happy quilty week. 


2 comments:

piecefulwendy said...

I look forward to seeing your checkerboard border in those pretty fabrics! Such a pretty photo with your quilt, the fabrics and kitty! Those pink blocks are looking good too! We have the very cold weather, but not very much snow this year (yet).

sue s said...

Such a pretty assortment of fabrics! We seem to be getting a few inches every day; just enough to be aggravating. We have also arrived in the deep freeze where we sill stay for about two weeks (they say)! More time for me to sew.