Sunday, February 28, 2021

Sunday Squirrel ~ RBD Block Challenge



My Sunday Squirrel has been put to rest.

I am caught up on the first 3 blocks of the 


Riley Blake Design Block Challenge 2021 ~ Info Here



Here is my

Shining Star Block ~ Free Pattern Here



I dropped everything and started sewing this HERE yesterday. 

Partying with the other squirrelly ones tonight by linking up with ... 




DrEAMi! @ mmm! Quilts


Enjoying the links and trying not to let any more squirrels loose in in sewing room.

I plan to be back sewing my SAHRR tomorrow morning.

Sweet Quilt Dreams, Everyone! 



2 comments:

Dorian said...

Your blocks are looking good Pat. Glad you are caught up.

Sandra Walker said...

Squirrels are fun to chase even if they are must-do's! Glad you're all caught up and thank you for linking up with DrEAMi!