Sunday, February 7, 2021

Curves QAL ~ February Goal Complete

 

16 Fan Blade Blocks ~ February Curves QAL Goal Complete

These blocks are for the 


2021 QAL @ Patchwork Inspirations

We could pick a pattern or design our own for this quiltalong

as long as it featured curves.

The quilts in the QAL Facebook Group

are amazing in their variety and complexity. 


I designed my own block by improv and then drew up a pattern. 



Now that my blocks are done, the next part of the challenge is to decide on my layout and sew my quilt top together.

It is snowing in my quilty corner again and I am staying warm and snug and sewing.

Tonight there is a football game that Mr, Scrapatch and I will watch.


How is your weekend?

May you and yours be safe and warm and happy.

<3 


2 comments:

Chantal said...

Congratulations! One step is done and let the fun begin. I love the layout part of the quilt-making process. Enjoy! ;^)

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Looks like a fun project and what gorgeous fabrics.