Saturday, February 20, 2021

Sneak Peek & Time to Bind


 Quilt Binding Strips Cut! 

This mean that the quilting is done.

Ah! That wonderful feeling when the quilt is off the frame.


Kitties say,  "Sneak Peek only!"

Maestro is laying under my quilting frame on a scrap piece of batting,

which is scrap because the playful kitties ripped a hole in it

 when it was still on the roll on the batting bar under my table. 

Katniss is on her favorite winter perch un the shelf over the radiator.

~

To calculate my binding, 

I have been using this free online calculator for many, many years:


Binding Calculator @ Quilter's Paradise

If you have never visited this site

Click Here for Quilter's Paradise Free Calculators

where they have many useful aides, even a Project Cost Calculator.

They also have a free quilt design software:


Free Quilt Design Software from Quilter's Paradise,

I have never used the design software as I have Electric Quilt

so I do not have any advice or opinion to share.

If you have used this I would be interested in hearing about your experiences. 

~

Do you use any other free online quilting aides?

I am always interested in learning new things. 


My  Binding Baby is well dressed and ready to help me bind the quilt. 

Happy Quilting! 



3 comments:

Dorian said...

You got that quilted up fast Pat, great job. Can't wait to see your finished quilt. Have a great day.

piecefulwendy said...

Oh, that binding fabric is lovely! I'm looking forward to seeing the finished quilt!

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

That binding is so beautiful! What a great job you did!
I love Riley Blake fabrics...thanks for those links in the last post too.