Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Stitch Sew & Show ~ Week 6

 


Welcome to Stitch Sew & Show ~ Week 6 



 Time to quilt.

This is the first quilt that I have done on my long arm this year.

I have a large stack of tops to quilt.

Over the winter holidays, my quilting room became a bit of a storage area

for hiding gifts and tucking away furniture to make room for the tree.

It took me longer than usual to clean up the area 

I need to get back into a routine where I piece and stitch and quilt.

This quilt is for a blog hop, so it is a priority.

I hope to have a finished project to show next week. 

It  feels good to be quilting again 

although I need to build up my quilting muscles 

so I have better control of my free motion.

~

What are you working on this week?

Please show and tell.

Thank you for joining my circle of quilty friends. 

This linky party will be open all week until next Tuesday.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

4 comments:

Chantal said...

Oh my! You are already quilting your curves? I better get going on my curves project then. May will be here soon enough. Love the heart inserted in your quilting. Enjoy! ;^)

Vroomans' Quilts said...

You are doing really well with your long arm - you've not had it that long.

piecefulwendy said...

Your quilting is looking really nice! I should have a post to link up on Friday (fingers crossed I remember!).

Dorian said...

Your project is looking good Pat, love your hearts. Have a lovely day.