Monday, February 15, 2021

Sewing Something ~ Staying Warm

 


Sewing together my Curves QAL Blocks.


2021 QAL @ Patchwork Inspirations

I continued the clean-up of my sewing and quilting spaces today

 and it has been a workout.

Now, I have everything in order for some sewing and quilting. 

Tonight I needed some pretty fabrics flowing through my fingers. 

Loving the colors and fabrics for this one ... <3 

~

Winter still has us in its frigid and frosty grip.

I hope all of you are safe and warm and snug under the quilts tonight. 



3 comments:

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

Such pretty pinks. Happy stitching :)

Dorian said...

I'm glad you have plenty of things to keep you busy indoors. I enjoy looking at your pictures of parts of your house. That one of your kitchen spot is really nice. I used to have my cast iron pans hanging like that. Stay safe and warm!

piecefulwendy said...

Hope you can stay in, stay warm and stitch happily away. Do take care!