Saturday, February 27, 2021

DrEAMi! ~ Riley Blake Design Block Challenge

I love this fabric. 

It is dreamy.

I bought this last year when it came out with no idea what I would make.

I just had to have the fabric.

It has been one of those pesky little Squirrels in my sewing room

and it has been jabbering loudly at me 

 since I posted about a new block challenge last week, Here

This fabric says it wants me to make this project ... 


 Riley Blake Design Block Challenge Info Here

 Download the 

 Free Block Patterns Here

You may also find this on the 

#RBD Block Challenge FB Group

as well as many inspiring blocks from the group members.

I have been seeing too many pretty blocks in my quilty feeds to resist.

so I printed the blocks and set the fabric on my cutting table, 

right next to the SAHRR fabric that I am currently sewing.

It is 


Fleur by Sedef Imer for Riley Blake Designs

I love her designs and colors.


In my stash I found a lovely, large cut of

Spring on White Blossom by Riley Blake Design

that is a good choice for a background fabric. 


This is looking more and more like it is a DrEAMi that may need sewing. 

Can I really tale on another project?

Am I as nutty as this little squirrel?

Time will tell ... ;) 


4 comments:

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

This range of fabric by Sedef is absolutely beautiful. I look forward to seeing your quilt take shape.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Fantastic fabrics - color and design. These will be great for this challenge and I look forward to seeing you play with them.

piecefulwendy said...

You're right, those fabrics are lovely! A perfect squirrel to play with in your studio!

Dorian said...

What a lovely line Pat, have fun with the challenge blocks.