Sunday, February 28, 2021

RBD Block Challenge 2021 ~ Block 1 ~ Pinwheel Star

 


Here is Block #1 for my 

Riley Blake Design Block Challenge Started Here

There are several light prints in this fat quarter bundle

and I decided to try using them as backgrounds in the blocks.


It makes for a very busy block.

I think I like it, though, and may continue along this line.

For a setting I will probably choose a solid or two 

in whatever colors seem to bring the blocks together.

Maybe yellow and white ... which is why I chose this block board for my top photo.


The Fabric Requirements Posted Here

suggest sashing and an outer border.

I may make my own setting. 

Hmmm ... think I shall sleep on this.


Sweet Quilty Dreams! 



1 comment:

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

I love your fabric selection! This block is speaking about Spring to me ;)