Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Experimenting ~ Bella Solids ~ My Favorite Color is Moda


I have recently bought the 
My Favorite Color Panel and Yardage 
that I blogged about Here 
because I loved the fabric.


I decided it would be fun and informational to experiment and do a color comparison with the panel, yardage and my Bella Solids Color Chart. 


Here is a comparison between the panel and my chart 
for one of my favorite colors, Fresh Green.
It is almost spot on.


Here is another panel and chart comparison and favorite, Tangarine.
This one looks very, very close. 


Summer Sky is slightly different, but close enough. 
Again, this is the large panel and my color chart.


Here is a color comparison with the yardage for Petunia.
I do love this color petunia.


The yardage and chart color comparison is near perfect for this one. 

All of these photos were taken inside my house 
with bright early morning sun shining in my frosty windows
and my inside lights turned on.

Conclusion:  
The panel and yardage may be used
 instead of the color chart
to match colors with other fabrics. 




All these items are on sale in February at

Bella Solids Basic of the Month @ Fat Quarter Shop

If you shop via the links in this post or on the link at the top of my side bar,

I will receive a small percentage on the sale at no additional cost to you

as I am a Fat Quarter Shop small blogger affiliate.


Thanks to all who help support my fabric habit ... :) 




No comments: