Saturday, February 13, 2021

Sewing Corner Update ~ Higher Love

 

It may not look like much of a change ... but it is  ... :) 

(It also took me all day to move everything around and clean up.) 

Check out the yardstick against the leg of my old sewing table.

I put sturdy 5" risers under the legs of my old sewing machine table

so it is a better fit for my high-rising drafting chair.

It is also the same level as my pressing station on the right.

Best of all ...

I can even use my sewing machine when I am standing!

Woo-hoo!

My back is going to love this set-up.

It is a 

Higher Love ( By Kelly Clarkson @ Billboards 2020

"Bring me higher love, love
Bring me higher love
Think about it, there must be a higher love
Down in the heart or hidden in the stars above
Without it, life is wasted time
Look inside your heart, and I'll look inside mine
Things look so bad everywhere
In this whole world, what is fair?
We walk the line and try to see
Falling behind in what could be, oh
Bring me a higher love
Bring me a higher love, oh
Bring me a higher love ..."

<3 Sewing always brings me to a higher love <3 

2 comments:

Monica D said...

Your area looks so peaceful :) I really like what you have done ... FIESTA :)

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Looks nice. Hopefully it works better for you.