Saturday, February 5, 2022

Christmas Candy Stripes Afghan Progress

 

Month 2 ~ Stripes 4-6 are done.

I am enjoying this skill building pattern.  The stitches are challenging and the yarn is oft and pretty.  The soft pink is my favorite.  Pink did not used to be one of my favorite colors but as I have gotten older it has become more and more appealing. I like the addition of the pink to the more traditional Christmas colors. 

Tomorrow I will be picking up one of my other projects to make some progress.

  It has been another cold and icy day.  The winter sun was not warm enough to melt any of yesterday's ice.  

I hope you are having a warm and happy and safe weekend.

Happy Stitching! 



5 comments:

Gretchen Weaver said...

The afghan looks so pretty! I'm sure it feels good draped on your legs as you crochet. Happy stitching!

Dorian said...

That's looking so pretty Pat. It really does remind me of the ribbon Christmas candy :) I have been enjoying pink a lot more as I get older too.

Chantal said...

I like the addition of pink too. Beautiful stitches. ;^)

Linda said...

Love the afghan! I love the prints that come out for Christmas every year and have added teal and pink and black(!) to my list of Christmas colors. Hope it gets warm enough to melt that ice and snow! Ours is mostly gone, sure is nice to be able to walk outside without bone chilling cold. :)

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

Your afghan is looking really pretty. Love that pink too. It looks lovely in with the Christmas colours.