Monday, February 28, 2022

Crochet Slow Down Today


This is a very minor cut from my serrated bread knife.

However, the bandaid is a bit bulky and catching the yarns so it is causing

 a crochet slow down today in The Scrapatch.

I have been doing other things.


I tried laying out my completed squares on the table to see what my crocheted blanket might look like but I had a little too much help placing the blocks.

Nutmeg is so very helpful and is clearly staking her claim.


"This is mine, Mommy!

If you are good I will let you share it with me.

Now get back to working on it."


3 comments:

Char said...

Sorry about the finger, but you do have an adorable helper! I'm about to start a new crochet project myself.

Miaismine said...

They look so pretty! Yes, those band aids can be a needed nuisance!

Gretchen Weaver said...

Having a bandaid can really slow down progress! Been there and done that. Hope it heals fast!