Friday, February 4, 2022

Stitching and Snowing in the Scrapatch

 


The Neighborhood ~ Block 1 done for my ... 



is embroidered and done!
This is a free stitch along pattern @ Crabapple Hill Studio


Nutmeg has been her usually helpful self. 


When she curled up for her afternoon nap on our fleece covered ottoman,

I sat and worked on the fourth stripe in my 

Christmas Candy Striped Afghan

I definitely needed the instruction video for this stitch as the written instructions and diagram had me confused.  After the how-to video de-mystified the process, I could see that is just what they said.  My brain just would not comprehend.


I love the look of the star stitch stripe and the lovely pink yarn.


On to stripe five and this pretty Christmas green yarn! 


Today was a bread baking day.

If you missed my post for this wonderful, go to my earlier post:

Peasant Bread ~ Recipe Link Here


Mmmm ... so good!

It has been a day of ice and sleet and snow here and precipitation is still falling.

Mr. Scrapatch went off to work. The plows pushed a few feet of into the end of our driveway.  The temperature is dropping.  This stuff is not shovelable.

 Time for ice melt to help him get into the driveway. 

Hope you have a safe and warm and happy weekend.



1 comment:

Mayte said...

Buenos dias, me gusta todo, lo que bordas y lo que tejes¡¡¡