Sunday, February 6, 2022

The Neighborhood SAL ~ Progress

 


Sunday has been a family day, 

so I have not had much time to play with the fabrics or threads.

I was able to do the outline sketch for today's 

Neighborhood Block 6 @ Crabapple Hill Studio

I have all of the daily SAL blocks outlined, 



but only the first one is colored and embroidered.

I have a plan to try to catch up with these blocks by:

1) doing the daily sketch everyday, 

2) then coloring a few at a time,  

then

3) picking one and doing the embroidery. 

Some of the embroidery stitches, like the bullion stitch rose on today's block is going to take me awhile to do. I knew it was unlikely that I could keep up with one block per day, but I do want to complete these cute little blocks in my own time.


Linking up today with

Slow Sunday Stitching @ Kathy's Quilts

I hope you and yours have had a nice weekend.

Thanks for reading. 


2 comments:

Linda said...

Oh it turned out so cute! Nice stitching. :)

VA said...

These are so cute! I enjoy seeing your progress on your projects. I am just now working on the cross stitch Halloween sampler (that I found thanks to you!).