Friday, January 28, 2022

Snow ~ Time To Crochet


Let it snow; let it snow; let it snow. 

It has started snowing here.

 The forecast is for blizzard conditions.

I think there is a fancy new name for this storm 

but here in New England we just call it a Nor'easter

a few feet of snow in windy whiteout conditions.

I have quilts. I have batteries. I have yarn.

The pretty yarn above arrived today.

It is the second month kit for the next three rows of my 


Christmas Candy Afghan ~ Started Here

I am tempted to drop everything and start Stripe 4.

Tonight, I am persevering with the next block for my

Sampler Squares Crochet Afghan

 I will finish this square and block it and then decide 

if I will be hooking squares or stripes tomorrow.

If I do not post for a day or two, it will likely mean we lost power.

Hoping to stay snug and warm this weekend.


May you be safe and warm, too.


1 comment:

Gretchen Weaver said...

Candy stripe is going to be so pretty, so are the squares you are crocheting. Happy stitching!