Saturday, January 1, 2022

Happy New Year ~ 2022

 


Happy New Year ~ 2022

This photo is of an ornament that I bought for our tree

 and for each of our three adult children.

It is a 75th Anniversary Edition replica bell from the movie ...

It's a Wonderful Life, 1946

This movie is now public domain and may be watched for free ...

It's a Wonderful Life ~ Free Streaming @ NBC

The bell is made by the same company that made the original bell for the movie ...

Bevin Bells ~ It's a Wonderful Life Keepsake

Bevin Bells, established in 1832, is the oldest bell maker in the USA.

I am ringing in 2022 with this bell and I  have taken it off my tree, 

set it on my front door and it will be ringing all year long.

I am resolving to post any day that I am able in 2022.

I hope to write a small post each day.

My life's journey has taken a fork in the road that is bringing me into a unknown.

I am blessed with a loving and supportive family.

All I know is it is a wonderful life.

I have started a new creative project to carry with me into the future. 

More photos hopefully coming soon! 

~~~

May you and yours have a safe, healthy, happy, prosperous

and wonderful New Year! 

Thank you for sharing it with me by reading my blog. 


2 comments:

Gretchen Weaver said...

Happy New Year and blessings to you too in the year ahead. Hopefully you'll have some time for happy stitching!

Chantal said...

Wishing you all the best for the New Year. Enjoy the family, friends, and fabric whenever you can, but don't stress the fabric to the point that it becomes a chore. Ditto with blogging. I will come by and read you whenever you post and I am looking forward to seeing more of that new project. Enjoy! ;^)