Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Stitch Sew & Show 2022 ~ Week 1 ~ Join in the Fun!


Welcome to Stitch Sew & Show 2022! 

I started Stitch Sew & Show ~ Week 1 here in 2021.

By December I was questioning whether I was going to continue in 2022.

After thinking it over and realizing that I made some very creative and kind new friends last year and that my little online sewing circle was growing and has given  me many smiles and much inspiration. 

Warm hugs to all who have participated!

The image at the top is a temporary one.

My daughter made last my button for me last year and will be updating it for me when she has time.

For this year's background I have chosen the ...

Pantone Color of the Year 2022

If I were asked what my favorite shade of purple is it would be Periwinkle Blue in its the deepest blue tones.  

I do have fabric and a project that has been in my queue for a very long time that would use this color in its palette wonderfully. 

I think I am going to have to go fabric spelunking in my big closet and dig this gem out of its fabric cave.

My sewing machine is still covered though and has been since Thanksgiving.

My sewing machine is calling my name. 


My current project is this 

Christmas Candy Crochet Striped Sampler

This is a Annie's Crochet Stripe Afghan Club monthly program. 

Kitty helper Nutmeg has been most interested in this new project. 

Most helpful.


After a day which included an hour long dentist appointment this morning and a two hour nap this afternoon, and a bit of an ice storm off and on all day, the evening of Day 5 find me still working on this very easy Stripe 3

I hope to sit and stitch after publishing this post.

Below is the link to join the party.

This is a very informal party ... no stress, no prizes, no finish needed.

This is just a place to share what you are working on with others

and enjoy their inspiration.

Think of it as sitting at home while stitching with a group of friends.

I have always enjoyed sharing with others and have received much kindness in return.

This is a way for me to say thank you and to encourage others.

This link will remain open until next Tuesday so you may join in on any day or at any time.

Please join in the fun for 2022 

and share what you are working on ...


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments:

Vicki W said...

I love your afghan! Our power was out for 2 days and all I could do was crochet so I started FOUR new projects. I'm going to try to share here as often as I can remember.

Gretchen Weaver said...

Quiet crocheting sounds so relaxing. Hope you can find the fabric you're looking for without too much searching, happy stitching!