Monday, January 17, 2022

Winter Mystery ~ Clue #1 ~ Cutting Done

 

Clue 1 ~ Cutting ~ Done!

It is happening online.  All info here:

Monday's Mystery ~ QATW Winter Camp

You will have to be a member of the 

Quilting Around the World Forum

in order to get the clues and to participate.

I am ready for Clue # 2.

I will be sewing but not posting as I complete the rest of the clues

so that the mystery will remain for all those who wish to participate.

It is a messy day of wintery mix and wind here today.

Mr. Scrapatch has gone off to work.

I will be staying in and sewing today.

May you stay safe and warm in your happy place today! 


3 comments:

Gretchen Weaver said...

I love your fabrics! I'm not going to be sewing along, I've finally got started on Double Delight in blues! Happy stitching!

Sharon Kwilter said...

I'll look forward to watching your progress on this mystery quilt. This is my first year where I've started joining QALs and mystery quilts so I am enjoying seeing how many there are.

Dorian said...

This is a fun little mystery. I still have to put my blocks together. Maybe I can get to that today. I'm glad you were able to stay inside where it's warm and toasty and do some sewing :) Have a great day.