Friday, January 7, 2022

Snow Day ~ Sew Day


Look at these gorgeous fabrics!

These fabrics make my heart happy.

I first posted these fabrics way back in November Here.



These beautiful fabrics are 

Wild Forgotten by Bonnie Christine for AGF

I bought these fabrics  Here @ Fat Quarter Shop.

Then they were laid aside for the Thanksgiving and Christmas season

and my sewing machine was covered.


Today my machine is uncovered and ready for my first sewing day in 2022.


It is a snow day here in my quilty corner of the northeast.
Mr Scrapatch made the wise decision to stay home from work and has been 
spending the day outside trying to move the white stuff from our steps and walkways.  Our street has not been plowed yet.


I am staying in and sewing, crocheting and making bread.

I have found a wonderfully easy bread recipe and method

that became a holiday favorite.

I will be posting the recipe and more photos soon.


May you and yours have a safe and happy day!


4 comments:

Gretchen Weaver said...

Cold snowy winter days are perfect for baking. Looking forward to seeing what you do with the fabrics, happy stitching!

Jacqueline said...

Great day to be inside crafting and baking.

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

Brrrrrr looks chilly! A sew day sounds like the perfect way to spend your time.

la tulipe said...

I hope you had a nice sewing day! No snow here but not so far from our city but a nice sewday ;-) It's so fu to play with our fabrics :-) Have a nice week-end!